Words to the Wise, Seriously: fuck cartman fuck you youre not in charge of anything this isnt smileytown and I hope you fall in a well and drown
We’re all trying to find Kyle, dude, and that’s all that matters. Cartman’s got the position of authority so let’s use it. Honestly, I think we’re all just too caught in arguing and hating each other instead of focusing on finding Kyle, which is, at this point, all that matters. So, yea, I’m condoning whatever’s the best way to get this done. Right now? That’s Cartman.
Forgive me for being skeptical, but who on earth says that Cartman has any sort of position of authority whatsoever? Aside from Cartman himself, obviously. And even if he has miraculously acquired one in two days flat on his ‘coolness’ factor as he puts it, you don’t find this the least bit suspicious?
Cartman, how about you actually stop with your obnoxious cryptic responses and tell us what your ‘position’ is and what exactly you are doing. ‘I’m in charge and don’t worry’ is hardly reassuring enough for most individuals here. Surely even you can understand that.
- incitedtoriot reblogged this from upon-a-midnight-dreary and added:
- upon-a-midnight-dreary likes this
- badkittymypotpie reblogged this from upon-a-midnight-dreary and added:
- upon-a-midnight-dreary reblogged this from incitedtoriot and added:
- incitedtoriot said: What exactly has be been telling you, out of curiosity? Is this more of his ‘sheriff resume’ nonsense?
- straightjacketsandnotebooks likes this
- jm8372tp said: My, my, what have we here? Your building hatred of Cartman burst?